Green lens matirial help...

Marcus

TK4020 here,

I just recieved my Master Replica CE Stunt helmet to replace my FX. Most of you know that the lenses this thing comes with are too transparent. Probly good to save for night trooping. 3 screws and they are out. Where can I find the correct matirial to make new ones or does somebody already make lenses I can purchase? The next project after this is to get my mic and fan system in this thing and still fit my big head. thanks...

If you want to be accurate, you can use the filmsy plastic material used as a filter (color) for lighting equipment in film and photography productions.

You might find it in pro photography specialized stores.

Hope it helps...

Saludos

...I want to say thanks for the help. I ended up buying lenses and mesh for the frown from E-bay that fit great. Next is the mic system. Im looking for something self contained in the helmet. I dont want visable wires or switches to talk. Im excited from being a bobble head to a better looking helmet.

sounds good thus far. you will run into issues with the internal PA system.

the people to talk to are the folks from the UK. they have an excellent and very very interesting internalized PA system in these pics i took in 2007....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i think there was only 4 fans. not too many.

the real issue is you cant achieve any REALISTIC VOLUME WITH A SELF-CONTAINED AMP. AT LEAST NOT OVER LETS SAY 2WATTS.

...or at least not yet. perhaps someone will experiment with dynomat.