*done* TD-2316 requesting deployment *done*

Ok guys. I redid the pack that I had by following my buddy Scootch's tutorial and recycling the Sci-Fire parts that I already had. From what I understood before, the pack was all I was needing for deployment. That being said, here goes my official attempt.

Jeremy Bryan

TD-2316

Lompoc, CA

Southern California Garrison

lordvader74 (MEPD login)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(This helmet-off pic is from a few months ago so it shows my old trik-toys neck seal and not my new leather one made by riveting over on the FISD)

Posted Image

(I recycled this pic from an earlier post as well)

Well there it is guys. I noticed going back through the pics that my right thigh is sort of open in the back. I had to recruit the wife to help me and we were in a hurry to catch the light outside. Normally it pulls together tighter than that. Also, she didn't let me know that my backpack strap was pulling my left shoulder bell down. The bells actually fit nicely, just got in a hurry b/c this was our only day to take the pics and we were losing daylight fast. Here's proof from an older thread when I had just finished major construction on everything but the backpack:

Posted Image

Hope that helps.

Thanks guys,

Jeremy

Looks good to me.

Nice!!! sandtrooper suit bro ;)

Thanks Rolf. That means a lot coming from a master such as yourself.

Thanks a lot to you too Sands. Lemme know how your pack is turning out.

Looks spot on to me Jeremy! Only change is painting those dials black like Mike said, but that won't stop your deployment. So congratulations are in order, you are now Officially Deployed as an Officer in the Mos Eisley Police Department!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep! Nice job, bro. I can only say this is a lobor of love... I am trailing behind you and should have my backpack finished soon. I also had to redo my backpack and fix some areas of my Sandy's armor. Well, it take s time, but it is worth it in the end, and your armor and backpack show it... good job. I will hopefully be there with the ranks soon. :salute:

Nice job Jeremy, hope we get to troop soon bro. :salute: