Finally put in for clearance..Yey!

boba

Looking good there Nath :) . Looks like an easy pass to me mate, one thing I had to do as it niggled me was to pin down the Pauldron to the shoulder strap, as mine was high like yours and wound me up rubbing on my bucket.

I used a 25mm bit of black webbing about 6" long, with poppers on it so it made a circle. And in between the poppers on the pauldron, I looped the webbing round the lower portion of the pauldron and around the shoulder strap to keep it tight down and then clipped the top part of the pauldron shut to hide the webbing. THis kept it away from my lid, does that make sense?

You also have the shoulder pouch more towards the shoulder bell like I do as that used to foul up my lid looking down.

Looking forward to trooping with you at some point B)

Marcel

Looking good there Nath :) . Looks like an easy pass to me mate, one thing I had to do as it niggled me was to pin down the Pauldron to the shoulder strap, as mine was high like yours and wound me up rubbing on my bucket.

I used a 25mm bit of black webbing about 6" long, with poppers on it so it made a circle. And in between the poppers on the pauldron, I looped the webbing round the lower portion of the pauldron and around the shoulder strap to keep it tight down and then clipped the top part of the pauldron shut to hide the webbing. THis kept it away from my lid, does that make sense?

You also have the shoulder pouch more towards the shoulder bell like I do as that used to foul up my lid looking down.

Looking forward to trooping with you at some point B)

Marcel

Hi mate

no I dont understand the pauldron bit... could you pm me a pic?

Congratulations Nath B)

Regarding the pauldron, I found that putting a piece of velcro on underside of the black part of the pauldron, and the other piece of velcro on your chest armour keeps the pauldron in place!

looking forward to trooping with you mate!! B)