Syphon again

madphisto.net

So guys,

I know it is a nice alternate but I'd like to get a more authentic syphon rather than using

a substitute. During my research I found some pictures on google that lead me to this

page http://www.diydata.com/plumbing/cistern_fl..._flap_valve.php

Posted Image

Unfortunately I wasn't able to recover a syphon in this particular shape. Only one that

came quite near.

Posted Image

This one would require modeling additional rims to resemble the original.

This one is avaialble here http://www.partridges.uk.com/catalog/ciste...-flow-p-71.html

(if anyone of the UK people would assist aquiring one - I'd be grateful)

So any of you (probably UK based) might help to recover at least one of the type

seen on the first picture to replicate?

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet man! Knocks a ton of work out of the pack build! They are available today? Wow! :)

I must admit, the Crashmann pieces, burger stackers, etc. are as much fun to assemble as they are cool looking when done. I really enjoy making this assembly. In fact, I actually LOVE it! But it is time consuming.

Posted Image

Phil

These are quite nice mate, not 100% accurate but if you use them you can get

away from using the burger stackers. :)

With a little bit of tweaking you could make them look pretty darn fine B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got mine today, thanks to Fletcher.

I love the siphon, way more ANH accurate then the last one used.

Thanks mate :)

OK I'll be up for a run if there is demand for seven or more ( that get's free shipping to me which will cut costs ). Unfortunately I weighed these and to send Airsure to the US will be about £12 each. I have tried cheaper forms of shipping but they take forever. Let me get an exact costing but total will be between £20 -£25 each if everyone is happy with that. I will start a new thread tomorrow right now am off to bed.

OK I'll be up for a run if there is demand for seven or more ( that get's free shipping to me which will cut costs ). Unfortunately I weighed these and to send Airsure to the US will be about £12 each. I have tried cheaper forms of shipping but they take forever. Let me get an exact costing but total will be between £20 -£25 each if everyone is happy with that. I will start a new thread tomorrow right now am off to bed.

How much for kicking one of those over the pond to the Netherlands bro'?

I'm fine with the cost. You can put me on the list. B) Thanks.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...