TD-7038 requesting deployment

Sandman

You're looking good Peter! I would say that you have one small fix-it. The circular item on the upper right of your pack needs to be removed and replaced with something more screen accurate. Take a look at this linked photo, as it looks like the rest of your pack: click here.

Your only other problem is that your GWL hasn't updated the 501st members database yet, but he should have that taken care of soon.

Love your weathering! Top notch! :duim:

Thanks for the compliments bros.... the part on my pack is a washing machine pump . it has two exhaust ports which I thought was cool . And I was hoping I could keep it , but I guess there telling me I can't. I still have the parts from the kit from crashmann to make the screen accurate exhaust. So I gues that's what I'll have to do.

I always find it cool when people make their pack in the spirit of the SW Universe, and I have absolutely no problem with MEPD Deployed members wearing what ever they want, but unfortunately your entire costume must meet the guidelines, as set forth in the 501st Legion CRL and the MEPD deployed requirements, first. You may then do what you please. For example, I've never trooped with my pack, but as a MEPD Deployed Officer I am still required to own one and to wear it for cannon events.

• 1 year later...

Looking good Peter! But is that 4 abs buttons I see? You might need to take away 1 as only 3 buttons is accepted for deployment. Shouldn't be difficult to do I reckon. :)

And how about a shot of your canvas belt and shoulder straps just be sure you got everything covered?

Lastly just curious what material is your neckseal made of? B)

Nice looking TD bro!

The weathering is amazing!! :D

Almost there!

Just need to fix the Backpack exhaust and yep, Gordon is right, you need to remove one button as required to be Deployed. And I think you will need to post some detail pictures of your BFG showing the required mods too.

Other than that, it looks you are pretty much done.

Great work!!

Armor looks great!!

Saludos.

Nice looking TD bro!

The weathering is amazing!! :D

Almost there!

Just need to fix the Backpack exhaust and yep, Gordon is right, you need to remove one button as required to be Deployed. And I think you will need to post some detail pictures of your BFG showing the required mods too.

Other than that, it looks you are pretty much done.

Great work!!

Armor looks great!!

Saludos.

Ok, I'll post photos of my armor later , but let me ask what kind of mods need to be done to the BFG?

Sounds like, in my absence, everyone has pointed you in the right direction. Since your original deployment request, we now require the four button strip on the ab plate to be changed to a two button strip. You will also still need to modify your pack. I will also require several detail shots, one of the left side of your MG-34 to make sure that it has the added ammo cover and disk greeblie.

• 11 months later...