My new TE2 Helmet

iconoclasta_88

I like it man! B)

I tend to like the "subtle" weathering... though I have no idea what I'll end up doing on mine yet / still.

I'm sure you said, but what mic tips did you use?

Stompers??

Great job!

I can't wait to have my "wearable" like this.

I like it man! B)

I tend to like the "subtle" weathering... though I have no idea what I'll end up doing on mine yet / still.

I'm sure you said, but what mic tips did you use?

Stompers??

Great job!

I can't wait to have my "wearable" like this.

THX a lot bro...

I did get Stomper's Hovis. They are great. I was lucky enough to get the built in speaker version so I will eventually connect them to an amplifier or something...

Gracias!

Saludos...

Super job bro ! I really love it ! Not to much or less weathering...just perfect :duim: !

Told you, you got great skills bro B) !

Grtz RAY

Thanks a lot bro... I must say, it was not easy but I enjoyed the whole process a lot. Building props is as much fun (and sometimes even more fun) as wearing it.

Thanks everyone for all your support and comments.

So, although I liked it a lot and still waiting for the weekend to get some tan/brownish "fullers earth", I was not 100% happy with one thing: the brow. I wanted to make a helmet inspired in the Move Along Helmet. I knew that this beeing my first real helmet (I used to have an FX), it would be likely that it would not come all the way as a Replica... but hoped for a very similar look.

But my helmet was put together as a regular TD (or maybe more like the Stop that Ship), but since I did not wanted to take it apart, I settled for it like that. But then, I thought why couldn't I aim for a more similar move along look... therefore, I trimmed a bit of the cap's edge. Not much, just a bit to make the brow curve and rise it... Risky, I know, but it came out fine I think...

This is how it used to look, and this is how it looks now::

Posted Image

Posted Image

And larger images:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And well...

Posted Image

What do you think??

Saludos.

• 2 weeks later...

Much better I think dude!

I thought it was good before... and that was risky... but this is a lot better I think! :)

Yep... very nice in deed!

Heres what i think

:P

Great man

Cheers!

Oh yeahhhhhhhhh :duim: !!

Grtz RAY

Thx a lot my bros! I am very happy and hearing all these good feedback makes it even better! Now I just need to get rid of this hair and go trooping... LOL

Saludos!

When I thought the helmet was done, there's always room for improvements. Specially if the stickers were placed wrong. hehe.

So, after Mike showed me how the stickers were supposed to be placed and with a new set, I finally was able to get the bucket done. Now, I only need to work on the weathering slowly and then letting it wear out naturally.

So, here are the pictures...

Before and after...

Posted Image

And other angles...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Saludos

Very nice man!

I didn't notice the decal errors until I had it pointed out to me as well... but this is mucho bettero! :)

I'm ready to paint mine (white) so hopefully that will happen soon.

Yay sandy!

• 2 weeks later...