My Imperial Transport

lordvader74

A while back TD-443 posted pics of his awesome Toyota Tacoma 501st truck. I was amazed that you guys from Europe thought that it was big. Meet "The Beast." It's a 2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT with a Cummins turbo diesel. It only has a 2" levelling kit on the front right now to allow me to clear the 35" tires. Hopefully early next year I'll put a 6" lift on it. That'll let me clear 37" tires. I was standing on a little hill and I'm kinda tall so the truck doesn't look as tall as it is. Plus, with the programmer and other mods I have under the hood, I eat Mustang GT's and those little rice rocket "Fast and Furious" cars for breakfast! With no muffler, it shakes the ground and sets off car alarms. It is much like its owner, big, mean, and obnoxious! LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've always wanted a big, full-size truck. Just could never justify it. I'm currently driving a 2004 Ford Ranger.

BTW, I think everyone in my Garrison has one of those cog decals in our rear windows. It's fun to show up at an event and look around in the parking lot and say, "yeap he's here... and so is he..."

I've always wanted a big, full-size truck. Just could never justify it. I'm currently driving a 2004 Ford Ranger.

BTW, I think everyone in my Garrison has one of those cog decals in our rear windows. It's fun to show up at an event and look around in the parking lot and say, "yeap he's here... and so is he..."

LOL! I had one that was about 10" around and black. Around it it said "Imperial Forces" at the top in English and the same thing around the bottom in Aurekbesh (sp?). I was putting it on the tailgate and tore it beyond repair. I want to get another one.

I had one of those when I was a kid. Loved to pull up that brake and spin out!

OMG I so remember doing that too, it was the best!

Sadly my ride was re-possessed by my dad when I tried to drive in to the store in the middle of the street.

blasted!!

WARNING: POSSIBLE RE-CAST!

Posted Image

dude I am going to have to ask Mike to ban you because your making me p$ss my pants laughing!

Hey Mike, Eddie is making me go peepee on myself again!!

Anyway sorry guys we didn't mean to hijack this thread , our bad!

dude I am going to have to ask Mike to ban you because your making me p$ss my pants laughing!

Hey Mike, Eddie is making me go peepee on myself again!!

Anyway sorry guys we didn't mean to hijack this thread , our bad!

Hmmm will this effect my credit score?

I am in the middle of buying a house !!

whats it run in the 1/4?

i might have a little 4 banger cobalt that would surprise you :D

My wifes fiero would be a fun race too.

i mean....its just a fiero right? *grin*

It would be fun! You don't have one of those fiero's with the 350 conversion do you? I saw one of those one time that someboyd cobbled together and that little joker would scoot! LOL Looked like @$$ though b/c he had to modify the rear of the car to fit it in.

My Edge programmer is at the Edge factory right now receiving the "Hot" unlock code. Instead of adding 125 hp, it'll now be adding 180 hp. I have a straight through 4" exhaust right now but am about to replace it with a 5". My only hang up is that I have to be judicious applying the power or I will soon be rewarded with the distinctive sound of expensive s@!t breaking! LOL (My tranny hasn't been beefed up yet and I don't have the 6k laying around for a full billet one at the moment).

As for the 1/4 mile, I haven't had it officially timed. In a 2wd non boosted launch, the EDGE monitor clocks me at just a skotch under 15 seconds. I don't trust it though. I do know what I do off the line to Mustangs and those annoying little cars is a LOT of fun stop light to stop light. They don't know what hit 'em! LOL I'd love to beef up the tranny and be able to do 4wd boosted launches. That'd lower the 1/4 times considerably. All the torque it puts out means I'm constantly riding the line between traction and boiled tires.