I am a closet ST-TNG freak

TD-1536

Calling all fans of Star Trek The Next Generation.

This is probably my all-time favorite TV series. I strongly recall when it first aired when I was in the seventh grade, and how fantastic it was to have a strong Sci-Fi series to watch every week. Having grown up on the original series, Star Wars, The Transformers, Robotech, Voltron and G.I.Joe, ST-TNG was a welcome addition to the media that shaped my young and impressionable mind.

The past few weeks have had me revisiting the 3rd and 4th Seasons (I have all the seasons on DVD), and I'm ripping choice episodes for my digital archive.

The irony here is that I used to think people who dressed up in Star Trek uniforms were the quintessential outcast nerd/geeks of our genre, but now I contemplate making my own uniforms in celebration for such a series.

you and me both mate,,for a long time all i had after the trilogy finished was Star Trek

When i do cons etc and i see Trekkies, I know me in my TD just poo poos on them :P heheheheehe

but i still have more Starfleet, Klingon, Romulan and other starship models than i do SW...im 41 too :)

And ST-TNG is the Star Trek that had "IT" over the others....of course ya just cant beat the Original

Looking forward to the new movie later this year, will view it with an open mind and will most likely enjoy it for what it is as i do with all other ST stuff

My only disapointment was why they had to end on a "high" the last season had the best stories and i doubt there was an Ep in Season 7 i dont like....

Conundrum...Cause and Effect...Tapestry <- my personal 3 fave eps

To quote someone else...."we are not alone"

Hey Mike,

I was at the second hand store last weekend and saw a whole collection of star fleet manuals etc... Should I grab them for you? They were OLD!!!! Like original series old....I dunno how rare or not these things may be, but they are yours if you want them.

Mike

By far The Best of Both Worlds is one of the best Sci-Fi movies ever made.

The fact that it was a 2 part episode on TNG speaks volumes about how great that show was.

In fact if The Best of Both Worlds, and All Good Things TNG last episode would have been made into theatrical movies they would rank up there with the

best sci-fi movies ever.

I LOVE sci-fi and TNG by far is one of my all time favorite shows.

while i´m no real ST-TNG fan i liked the series too.

i also liked the later seasons of ST-DSN exspecially the episodes featuring the jem´hadar and breen... (did i spell this right?)

I will have to dig up my 1993 Halloween pics... Then I will ***-in-you-late you!!! I was the Borg!

My first Yahoo e-mail ever was billshatnerismydaddy@yahoo.com.

It is a long story.

By the way, anyone here know Bill Shatner? I wish to meet him.

AND, anyone here know John or Thomas Knoll? John will do, but I need to be introduced to Thomas. I am writing a book, and I want him to write the Forward. It is a series of books... First One is "How to Rock in Photoshop – The 10 Things That Will Turn You Pro."

I love Bill Shatner, like he was my daddy... really.

If there is no Kirk & no Spock then no terk for me :P

I'm kinda anxious to see the new movie coming out, I will watch Star Trek whenever I'm too lazy to get up and connect video games. Some of it is just too dern silly. :blink: