The saga continues.........Hole-In-The-Wall Workshop

The WoodChuck

The Saga continues.......The Hole-In-the-Wall workshop is located on a far and distant planet with two moons. All life forms are welcome. The door to the workshop swings open, allowing a sand trooper to enter. "Got any of that great Java Juice, WoodChuck?' the trooper asks. "Help yourself, Woodchuck replies, motioning to the automated java machine that is already dispensing a fresh brew for the weary trooper. "Are you returning from the battle on that giant asteriod?" Woodchuck inquires. "Yeah, we kicked some serious alien-butt, I tell ya. I went thru all of my ammo, and then some, it was touch and go there for awhile." Sneaky little sons-a-guns, them aliens. They kept hiding from the squad by changing form so they looked just a part of the rock wall on the east ridge of the asteroid. We were short of electrobinocs, so we had to get within their firing range to to able to detect them. They may have looked like the rock, but the slime trails they left gave them away every time. "Why didn't you have enough binocs? Isn't that standard issue for a sand trooper? Woodchuck asks. "Used to be, in the old days," the sand trooper answered with a deep sigh. "Supplys are getting too expensive. The Garrison can't afford to equip every trooper, so they just give what they can to the squad leaders, and hope they can direct their men. It ain't working out. Our squad leader went down early, took one right thru the chest, after his binocs exploded from the impact. We needed to be able to see from afar, The slime trails light up like a Christmass tree with binocs from over a mile away. We could have directed air support in and saved a lot of lives. We need more supplies, but ther just isn't enough financal resources available." "I've been working on a prototype binoc that might work for you," WoodChuck offered. "Once it's done, I could make them available to any sand trooper who stops by at a reasonable price." "Thanks for the Java Juice, WoodChuck, and I'll pass the word to the troops."

A sand trooper asked me to make him a sent of non-functioning, replica binocs in kit form. I need to know how much interest there would be in me making these. As with all my products, they will be HAND-MADE from wood and PVC. That being said, they will also be WELL MADE as I tend to over engineer everything I create.

Here are some photos:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can sell these for $150 as shown, primed white.

Thanks,

WoodChuck