*done* TD-4505 requesting deployment *done*

Marcel

I'd say that you are good to go Marcel! The only problem that I am having on my end is that you have been approved as a 501st member, but unfortunately, either, your GML or GWL still need to approve your TD before I can proceed with getting you deployed.

There maybe a slight delay with my TD details getting up on the main 501st site. I have been cleared with the 501st UK garrison as a TD, and I am trooping in this suit saturday with them. Trouble is Simon who does the clearance is moving house and his pc is down at the mo, possibly for anouther week he said. So he cant update my main 501st profile for you guys to see i suppose.

As long as Im good to go can you keep an eye on my profile for when he manages to get it updated, and then give me deployment please.

I have been cleared as it shows on my UKG profile as being a TK and TD, just the issue of updating the main site. :(

Very Cool pics my brother.. I especially like that Pauldron :D:D:D

Hey on another note, as you recall on the FISD boards, it took me 5 days to get my approval cleared and posted on the 501st site, even though the GML approved my costume 5 days earlier. Wait for it, Wait for it, BLAST IT....

Nice work Marcel.

For your info. - I notice that you stated two TKID in your signature for 4504 as TK and 4505 as TD while there should only be one TKID for every approved member. Now only your TKID 4505 is in 501st but with "No Costumes on file". So may be you have submitted two applications for both of your TK and TD costumes or something else that kept your membership delayed. Anyway, hope you get cleared ASAP :)

Whoops by bad, its just my signature i made a mistake on. I am only 4505 :rolleyes:

I cant figure out why im showing no costumes on file, my TK has been cleared for a while :huh:

I know there is a hold up with my GML moving house and internet probs, so Im not stressing its all good. It will get done when hes ready. The costumes approved so its just formalities really, and I then can join the ranks :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys for your comments, my TK has taken a back seat since finishing this armor. I love trooping as a TD, I havent knocked any kiddies out yet with my BFG so thats good :blink::D

Although atleast with my current project Il be able to sit down :huh::lol: