Utility belt canvas help:

Hey guys, does anyone have any reference photos of attaching the canvas around or to the utility belt?. also, any weathering tips for the canvas would be appreciated as well. ( couldn't find a thread on this )

Ben-

HI Ben lay the belt out on a table and find the middle, the belts overlap at the back evenly. Screen way to attatch the belt to the plastic ammo belt was 3 rivets, 1 each end and 1 in the middle, the small plastic covers go over the rivets. The belt can be held onto the ab plate by large snaps to kep it in place.

To weather, just get it dirty!

Here is how i put my AP suit together

I used a eye kit on the belt to keep it neat.. the belt was fixed just on the ends

Posted Image

Ignore the holster this was a clean tk. You see i used machine screws instead of rivets and they went through the plastic ammo belt, the canvas belt and into the ab plate to keep it all together.

Posted Image

Then the plastic square bits go over the screw or rivets here, depending on your kit they may or may not be removeable ie the fx kit has these molded into the armour where as more accurate kits they come seperate like this.

Posted Image