Im ready for deployment (well almost)

Marcel

Got my Sandy complete this morning, just waiting for our clearance officer to sort out a computer problem and Il be in for clearance B)

Got to do a troop next week end in this so fingers crossed I'm cleared in time :huh:

Heres some pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anything jump out at you guys as to why I wouldnt get deployed on the MEPD

The armor is nice bro! smooth the weathering a little bit on the helmet cap,there's a little 'islands' there if im not,mistaken.......mesh? canvas for chest plate? flat green lenses? bet you'ved know them all B)

i dont know our officers think 'bout the backpack brother,and the master plunger there,but i can see the hardwork and love you put there,scrathbuild aint easy,so.. :salute:

like i said 'bout the blaster on other thread.........love the receiver :wub: nice choice for the rib too( :huh: what do you guys called that? :unsure: )

hope you'll receive deployment

Goodluck and goodsand :td:

Frown mesh, canvas straps and flat green lenses its all there dude B)

I left that dirty bit on the bucket on purpose, i have a few patches all over the armour like that. Sort of looks like ive been in a poo fight but hey ** I like it :D

I left that dirty bit on the bucket on purpose, i have a few patches all over the armour like that. Sort of looks like ive been in a poo fight but hey ** I like it :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its a personal thing indeed B)

You got an A Okay from the boss m8,better go to the recruitment section bro,HAPPY HUNTING! ^_^

Is there anything else required for MEPD deployment or will get deployed as soon as im able to request it?

Im just waiting on 501st clearance as our clearance officers pc is down and im not sure what i need to do over there at the mo, to get this through in a hurry as i need it for trooping on the 22nd :huh:

Looking sharp and the BFG is also very goodlooking!!

Just one tip....switch the pouches, the one with the small toolpouch looks better on your left shoulder than on your right hip ;)

Good luck on your troop Marcel! :td::salute:

Ive gone through the forum deployment list and can tick ALL the right boxes, I was more asking about fit ect.

Re-guarding the pouches, ive seen screen shots of the small pouch up top and if its not a deployment issue id like to leave it how i have it, as my rom/fx and all the batteries, effects leads fit nice on my hip with the speakers the way i have it.

But I guess is it down to taste?