PNerves

Heya all. Paul Andrews from Denver here. Been lingering as a guest, but decided to commit myself to the boards. I'm in the process of joining the 501 as a TIE pilot right now in the Mountain Garrison, and am also in the Omega Wing. I did my first troop this last Saturday, and when I met Kurt I realized that I just needed to go ahead and give in to my desire to be a sandtrooper. I'm an oldster of sorts- saw ANH in the theaters about 25 times- including a year anniversary showing. Sandtroopers were always favorites of mine, and my work in U on John Keegan style military history just made them cooler. So anyway... I'm just starting out, doing research and working on a backpack and Lewis gun. No armor yet, but any leads would be helpful. Glad to be here!

Once one goes...I'm in the process going from TK to TD. When I told some others of my plans, others got interested too. Now there may be three of us going down the dirt trail...

Just need to get that MG34 & pack!

TK-1968