Seth's Pauldrons(i got one)

Hey guys just wanted you to know that yesterday that i received a white SB pauldron in the mail.As soon as i can figure out how to post pics i will or e-mail me at jedi97138@yahoo.com and i will send you pics that way.I talked to him on the phone and he says he has more on the way.He said that he needed to get some peoples addresses so he could mail them out!

thank you,

Rob8821

::EDIT::

Pictures added:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not to be a complete nag but IMHO I think that Rolf did a better job...

Thanks for being honest bro.

I don´t think TD-1560 and i are being negative, so please don´t take us as it.

We just like to talk about, this long waited pauldron from Seth.

First of all good to see some of us getting one, you are the first one i guess.

Mike, Paul and Seth him self was the once to keep the promo types in the 3 ranks.

Now back to the CP/SB pauldron.

If i look at it, i see a few mistakes:

1. The size and shape looks wrong too me, its too round in the end and chest curve.

And also up the the neck area left/right, it have to more pointy in then it do.

2. The black sewing lines, are either too small or too big.

The first 3 of them too small, the last 2 to big in space/wide.

3. Also the black areas, whit the sewing lines L/R.

Goes too long down, to the velcro strap area.

3. Its white down under, only one sergeant i ANH have that.

So i would have made it in black.

4. The two white sewing lines, in the white rank area are too close to each other on the top and down.

5. The snaps in the neck, are too far from each other.

6. The metal dots are too big vs. the ones we see in ANH.

Its just a few mistakes, i see.

If you look at Rob´s standard pauldron, is all most more accurate then the CP/SB in the size and shape vs. the ones seen in ANH.

Here is a shot of mine:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The real deal.

Posted Image

Here you see the 70´ANH used Thorsten Hallman chest projector, i used as ref for my pauldron run.

Posted Image

Cheers :) .

Rolf.

**** I'd just be happy to have one at all personally

wether it was fully accurate or not.

It looks pretty **** good to me but then again I'm not a pauldren expert either.

I wasn't able to get in on the run because of low funds at the time

and was waiting for the second (non existent) run.

I finally just bought a regular black and orange from some fellow MEPD brothers

and will just have to be happy with them till something better come along.

If anyone has any info on how to puff the area's up that go from the neck ring outward,

please let me know so I can do a home made upgrade.

**** I'd just be happy to have one at all personally

wether it was fully accurate or not.

It looks pretty **** good to me but then again I'm not a pauldren expert either.

I wasn't able to get in on the run because of low funds at the time

and was waiting for the second (non existent) run.

I finally just bought a regular black and orange from some fellow MEPD brothers

and will just have to be happy with them till something better come along.

If anyone has any info on how to puff the area's up that go from the neck ring outward,

please let me know so I can do a home made upgrade.

Copy that.

You can all ways open the black 5 room area left/right, put some foam in there and sew it up again.

Then cut off the neck.

And metal dot them on again, as they was in ANH.

A quick, and easy modify way + cheap too ;) .

You can all ways open the black 5 room area left/right, put some foam in there and sew it up again.

Then cut off the neck.

And metal dot them on again, as they was in ANH.

That's what I was thinking but I was told it might just be better to take out

all of the stitching and start over.

Thanks for the info brother, much appreciated!!

That's what I was thinking but I was told it might just be better to take out

all of the stitching and start over.

Thanks for the info brother, much appreciated!!

Your welcome buddy.

I have been trying both ways.

1. Only cut up, put foam in and close it up again.

2. Take off the black L/R 5 room area, buy/cut a new piece out and sew it on again.

On the standard pauldron, the black area ends too quick.

It have to go a bit longer down.

Cheers :) .

• 2 months later...

I went to visit my old employer Tuesday. He had a box for me... he called me and said "come and see me" and there it was. White Pauldron by Seth. WOW! Looks awesome. Then my boss threw $600-worth of Freelance at me. WOW! As for the package, it had been there for about two weeks... but it looks very, very nice.

Too bad there was so much trouble involved, and especially for Seth, who seems to have been royally fisted!!! I have heard at what level. Thieves surround this fellow.

Perhaps, once he makes right, he can be forgiven, and restored here. He went from Detachment Leader to Banned in less than 18 months. He helped me to become a TD, along with MH and Daetrin. He helped me when Daetrin and I made Clone-Empire into a Forum and gave me guidance on how to run a Forum. C-E runs great due to this Forum (and FISD).

So, I now have my TD/White Pauldron/DLT-19 and my TD/Orange Pauldron (by Rolf)/T-21 and my revised pack AAANNNDDD My TE-2 as finished by MH, WHO.. IS... THE... BOMB!!! I hope to troop very soon as both!

Troop On Brothers!

John

I went to visit my old employer Tuesday. He had a box for me... he called me and said "come and see me" and there it was. White Pauldron by Seth. WOW! Looks awesome. Then my boss threw $600-worth of Freelance at me. WOW! As for the package, it had been there for about two weeks... but it looks very, very nice.

Too bad there was so much trouble involved, and especially for Seth, who seems to have been royally fisted!!! I have heard at what level. Thieves surround this fellow.

Perhaps, once he makes right, he can be forgiven, and restored here. He went from Detachment Leader to Banned in less than 18 months. He helped me to become a TD, along with MH and Daetrin. He helped me when Daetrin and I made Clone-Empire into a Forum and gave me guidance on how to run a Forum. C-E runs great due to this Forum (and FISD).

So, I now have my TD/White Pauldron/DLT-19 and my TD/Orange Pauldron (by Rolf)/T-21 and my revised pack AAANNNDDD My TE-2 as finished by MH, WHO.. IS... THE... BOMB!!! I hope to troop very soon as both!

Troop On Brothers!

John

Nice to see you got your stuff & a good run of luck.... Funny I could have sworn I wrote you up a tutorial up on weathering armor :P lol

To become like you and Mike and Rolf??? The TD Masters??? I am sorry, I can only become so... good?

I need to weather the pauldrons, hopefully Paul will send those pouches, and I am getting a Sith Planet pouch. My Chinese pouches are a little off.

And, yes... NEED MORE DIRT. I will lay some Fuller's Earth soot grey on my suit to get it to match my MH-finished TE2...

http://www.clone-empire.com/WC_TE2_byMH.jpg

And to weather my pack...

http://www.clone-empire.com/pack01.jpg

Then I will have... "become better" as a TD. Right Mike?

Thanks for the Pep-Talk GZ!!!

Later Brothers,

John

Nice to see you got your stuff & a good run of luck.... Funny I could have sworn I wrote you up a tutorial up on weathering armor :P lol