Tell me what ya think (Thanks MP)

SentMe

I got the idea from missingpieces to put a couple of pics of my TD to get some ideas. I want to make sure the weathering is good or not. I encourage opinions so I can adjust. Thanks folks!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know I am missing the thermal det on my backpack. That is in the mail. Just wondering if its too much or too little. Thanks! ^_^

is your back pack on upside down?? The tube is on the wrong side, the gray bottle is pointing up and the little "shot gun shells" are on the wrong side and at the bottom.

Great googly moogly!!!! I think I did have it upside down. Jimminy Christmas. I think the assembly is backwards...................sigh. Thank you though for pointing that out.

Posted Image

Maybe you can show us some pics from the back ? Also you have to let go ya straps though. As the weathering i think you better give it more the karate kid effect B) ! "wax on, wax off; paint fence - side to side" But weathering is always something personal though... B) ! Also lift up some more your ammo pouch !

Anyway keep up ya good work m8 ;)

Grtz RAY

Not to be a complete nag, but...lose the plastic straps and get some canvas ones, also lose the striping in the teardrops(a TD hasn't got those) and last but least, maybe accentuate the tube stripes a bit more, they seem to fade away in comparison to your weathering, that is looking all right to me.

You got good pointers on that already, but as TD-7304 and missingpieces mentioned..try to use different techniques to get the best result!! :)

Wow......Thanks guys! I have some serious work to do thats for sure. I guess I need to stop buying new toys and finish the ones I have. Thank you everyone for your feedback. I will get to work on it and post my progress. I guess being an NCO and all, we like to get dirty. B)