*done* Td-6013 requesting deployment

dartheros

i added black hook velcro to comlink and white loop to belt (1 1/2 in.) piece

not sure where on abdomen i would put buttons

i know i need to piant the rivets white on my belt thou

How attach your comlink in the belt?

:( I have one of those but still not as paste...

*I recommend putting buttons on the side of the abdomen

congratulations!

The belt should be lower and cover the split of the cod. We need to see detailed pix of the MG-34 to ensure it's converted to a DLT-19. Otherwise nice!

The big question is on the pack. Prior to this year it would be considered fine, but the standards were tightened up quite a bit. I'll leave it for Mike/Zac to elaborate.

Congratulations, Sean! You are now officially deployed as on Officer of the MEPD.

We just have a few "fix-its" though. As Paul said, your belt needs to be lower. I would suggest gluing snaps on either side of the belt and securing those to matching snaps on the ab plate. Also, prior to this year, your pack would have met the MEPD Requirements, but, after a few changes, it now reads:

- Desert Backpack, styled after the ANH sandtrooper packs. They are comprised of two main boxes (aka Seed Trays), that are the approximate width of the backplate, correct bend on frame. Strict screen accuracy is required! While not every Sandtrooper in the film had a backpack, we feel that this level of commitment and overall design of the character should be attained. This also means taking no personal liberties such as LED lights, etc.

We'll also need to make sure that your MG-34 is up to snuff. If you could post some pictures af the modifications that the requirement guidelines state (ie. disk greeblie, feeder tray cover, t-tracks), it would be much appreciated.

Mike should be PMing you about the back pack.

Mike and I decided that you should be deployed, but would like to see some modifications to get you just that last step closer to what we would like to start upholding in the Requirements.

So again, congratulations!