Too Morbid?

TD-443

First of all Sandtroopers are ruthless elite soldiers. Were the most hardcore characters in the original movies. We DO WORK! So why not show it a lil futher....

I love this picture:

Posted Image

Im making my armor to be the t-21 carrying captain in the pic who took out those dirty moisture farmers. I figured he would be walking though alot of black ash and what not, but how about this for Uncle Owens last moments:

Posted Image

LOL creepy hu? Its cleared out a little on my boot as well.

I kind of wanted a lil something that made me stick out a little. Kind of like how td-9993 has the slash on his eye.

What do you guys think? Too much? Just right?

• 1 month later...

This topic brought up a couple of thoughts in my mind:

1) I think it's significant that Vader ordered his troops to kill, essentially, his step brother and sister (I never knew it was him that gave the order. I always thought it was Bureau's (< sp?) fault for grabbing that TD's thermal detonator as shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWr6ec2zEyE :D )

2) You mentioned the term "Elite" in your topic. Now I know there is an awful lot of talk about how stormtroopers are terrible fighters in the movies, but like you, I personally like to believe that they really are the elite shocktroopers that books like the Star Wars Visual Dictionary make them out to be! For instance, if you read Timothy Zahn's book Allegiance, the troopers are pretty badass. Like there is this part where an unarmed Trooper uses some martial arts to disarm a murderous ISB officer in like 2 moves, and in another part of the book, 4 troopers take down an entire swoop gang trying to terrorize some locals (bet you didn't know some TD's are good people :D)

Sorry, I know that was kind of off topic, but I those are just some things your post brought to mind. Cool armor though, but I doubt the average onlooker will know the significance of that hand print ;)

It kinda looks like a glove print. what if you put something on your hand to break up the actual "print" so it looked like charred flesh and then smeared it..Maybe it would look more like some gruesom murder type stuff. Dude it kinda looks like your shadow is messing with you just like Peter Pan's did him! :lol: