Need Armor

TD-443

Hey guys where I bought my last set of armor, I am no longer able to buy from again. My last set burned down with my house with the fires we had here in southern california recently. Could you guys send me some pm's with contacts please. It bummed me out this morning when I found out I couldnt order from old armor maker. I know they are getting harder to find. I want to really build an awesome sandtrooper kit. My daughter always dresses up as my lil jedi prisoner for Halloween and started asking today about Halloween so I need to get crackin on a kit soon Let me know.

What kind of armor are you looking for?

Im really not too picky to be honest. The biggest factors are price and maybe a kit for us not so skinny guys I just need to get something going here soon, Id even consider buy a already built kit. Just dont want to dissapoint a yearly tradition with my daughter after all the crap we have been through from starting over from scratch due to the fires.

I don't know if yo are interested in an AP

YOU HAVE TO EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE WHEN IT COMES TO ALL THE SHORT NICKNAMES FOR ALL THE KITS, I DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IN AP OR ANY OTHER KIT

Sad thing to hear this bro..but gladly you and your daugther are still here on this planet and that's way more important .. Hmmmm.. what i do miss...can't we help this brother out bro's ?? If we all bring some hands and PP together we can help a brother and his daugther after a hard and difficult time !!

Grtz RAY

Make a new topic then and drop the suggestion/ idea over there.

I am in for it

Done bro !!

http://www.mepd.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4189

Thanks you wanna share this idea !

Like i always say..it's not about the armor we wear...it's about the heart we have to share !!

Grtz RAY

Man I woke up this morning and saw this and just about cried. A little embarrassed to admit that. Its awesome to wake up and smile right off the bat. This is how hardcore my daughter is.... she was playing with her little pet shop toys while singing the imperial march right now. I live everyday thinking of ways to make my daughter smile and I know having a good Halloween and goin troopin' with Dad always makes her smile. We have annual passes that my dad bought and we go to Disneyland every other week or so (not these last two weeks or so, I just had an appendectomy Tuesday, they had to remove my appendix with the bigger cut across my belly so im still really sore and its painfull to move around alot, which sucks cause I cant work for a lil while) but anyways she's always too shy to do the Jedi Accademy but she knows if we stand near the food court entrance 90% of the time the TK's will stop for a sec and take a picture with her.

Im 27 and a volunteer firefighter and an EMT who works alot with Trauma cases, I love my jobs. Im a single full time Dad and with a very supportive girlfriend. And a Trooper down to the bone. I really appreciate you guys making my morning start off with a smile.

Make a new topic then and drop the suggestion/ idea over there.

I am in for it

Done bro !!

http://www.mepd.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4189

Thanks you wanna share this idea !

Like i always say..it's not about the armor we wear...it's about the heart we have to share !!

Grtz RAY

Man I woke up this morning and saw this and just about cried. A little embarrassed to admit that. Its awesome to wake up and smile right off the bat. This is how hardcore my daughter is.... she was playing with her little pet shop toys while singing the imperial march right now. I live everyday thinking of ways to make my daughter smile and I know having a good Halloween and goin troopin' with Dad always makes her smile. We have annual passes that my dad bought and we go to Disneyland every other week or so (not these last two weeks or so, I just had an appendectomy Tuesday, they had to remove my appendix with the bigger cut across my belly so im still really sore and its painfull to move around alot, which sucks cause I cant work for a lil while) but anyways she's always too shy to do the Jedi Accademy but she knows if we stand near the food court entrance 90% of the time the TK's will stop for a sec and take a picture with her.

Im 27 and a volunteer firefighter and an EMT who works alot with Trauma cases, I love my jobs. Im a single full time Dad and with a very supportive girlfriend. And a Trooper down to the bone. I really appreciate you guys making my morning start off with a smile.

Anytime bro...anytime...! And really no need to feel embarrassed ! I really hope we will get some support on this, so come on bro's and sis.. ! You got my and Dutchy support already bro ! I really understand the feeling about having a good and awesome with ya daugther, etc..my daughter is 4.5 years now and totaly into the jawa's..hehe..how's that ha ! A Sandie with a Jawa daugther .

I wish you all the best after a hard and difficult time bro..but we are on ya back !!

Grtz RAY

Count me in guys, you can't beat the look on a kids face when they

see a real life trooper....and if its your Dad its even better

Let me know how to contribute and it'll be there straight away

Hey guys Im looking at buying a MRCE bucket at redfordfilms.com tonight. For $100 I dont think I can beat it and im afraid to miss out on this deal if I wait. I would love a TE but there beyond what I can afford. What do you guys think?

Awesome bro...really cool ! Let's bring in some imperial credits to help this bro and daugther out !

Grtz RAY

Hey guys Im looking at buying a MRCE bucket at redfordfilms.com tonight. For $100 I dont think I can beat it and im afraid to miss out on this deal if I wait. I would love a TE but there beyond what I can afford. What do you guys think?

I guess you have to wait untill the fund raise ends..

You might get lucky and even be able to get your hands on a TE2

I hope the brothers will contribute generously..

Ok first of all I tried I searched here and white armor and still am not sure.... Who makes the largest armor? Some say FX some say RT... anyone? Mainly i want some larger leg pieces.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys Im looking at buying a MRCE bucket at redfordfilms.com tonight. For $100 I dont think I can beat it and im afraid to miss out on this deal if I wait. What do you guys think?

You all ready have one. It will come finished and ready for you to weather up your way. It will pass 501st muster my freind.

Hang in, and God bless.

The MRCE is getting to be the "new FX" for buckets They'll not run out anytime soon. There are a few mods that need to be done to make it 501st acceptable, but nothing major.

http://www.501stukgarrison.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=15988

RT is the largest kit available (thanks Boozel!), see:

http://www.501stukgarrison.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=15988

Hey guys Im looking at buying a MRCE bucket at redfordfilms.com tonight. For $100 I dont think I can beat it and im afraid to miss out on this deal if I wait. What do you guys think?

You all ready have one. It will come finished and ready for you to weather up your way. It will pass 501st muster my freind.

Hang in, and God bless.

Thank you so much! Im seriously beyond words! I was starting to think i wasnt going to be able to get armor before halloween. This surgery has really kept me off work too long, and couldnt have come at a worse time. Thanks so much for getting me closer to having armor again!