Woodchuck T-21 Availability

There is a new T-21 available. It is offered by Woodchuck. It has Walnut butt stock and pistol grips. Here is the pic.

Posted Image

Contact him either through me here on MEPD or directly on the http://www.clone-empire.com/forums – he goes by woodchuck there.

I believe he is offering them for around $400.00 (check with him on shipping). The beauty is they are hand made and have finished Walnut wood up in them!!!

They are similar to the Cushman in appearance – I tried to assist Woodchuck on schematics best I could AND because I built a similar prototype for Cushman. They (Cushman and Woodchuck) also may be cross-integrating parts for similar looking finalized designs. Just depends on your budget.

So, two great sources for T-21 BFGs... in my opinion, though I am partial.

Later Brothers.

John

The body is made of hard wood. The stocks are Walnut. As for the metalized wood, he shapes and sands it super smooth, then he somehow finishes it (priming/painting) to where there is no visible grain.

The only way you could break it is hitting things with it... like baseballs.

Minus the PVC and ringed pipe, the rest is all wood. This is a different thing entirely.

He may start to use Cushman-formed tips, which I mentioned are formed off of a Woodchuck-made tip.

Pretty nice looking in my opinion.

John

Hey John,

Just wondering, is Woodchuck's main body cast resin or vac-formed like the chushman?

Thanks,

Matt