MG-15 – Anybody Looking for an Option?

Thanks Rolf for pointing to the photos. To be honest, my Cushman MG was like a trip to **** and back but I think I nailed it quite nicely. I'll get some pics for you soon. The MG15 however looks better this time. I'm tempted to order now but realise there is no scope. Will there be plans to add the scope?

That would be a cool domain name! Thanks Paul! As for the scope, I believe he is working on an option.

And TK7036, all Cushman weapons have been upgraded. Also his forming equipment and methods. The MG-34 is duplicated off of a demilled weapon, not a scratch build any longer.

Moving along...

I have had more than one option to purchase 2nd hand (insert name of the bestest Star Wars prop gun maker ever in the history of mankind here - at least in the minds of many long timers) weapons and I have held them in my hand, and passed them by for three reasons...

- I (like any member in this forum, or the clone forums) can get the same guns for about .20¢ on the dollar. No more that .40¢ on the dollar.

- I like the weight of all of his weapons. 2-to-3 pounds for the big ones.

- I can say "I need a _ _ _ _ _ gun." and it will be made and delivered usually under 10 days, even if he says they are out of stock.

It is a new time for TDs and TCs as far as rifles and BFGs are concerned.

If I want a heavier gun, I will choose a Woodchuck.

He just sent me pics of his T-21 today. I assisted him with schematics and templates. He is an amazing artisan. Each prop is made with care, and is truly a piece of art.

Posted Image

THAT IS WALNUT WOOD STOCKS AND PISTOL GRIPS!!! THAT IS INSANE!

I will have one of each... a Cushman T-21, a Woodchuck T-21, a MG-15, a Version One MG-34 (with a DLT-19 upgraded barrel), an MG-34 Version Two.

Since a lot of guys have asked about my E-11, I carry a MakerOfThings@aol.com resin job. It is THE most accurate E-11 I have ever held... besides own. And the $85.00 price is un-beatable.

So, I finally started a gun rack in my garage since my office looks like a gun factory exploded!

HAHAHA!!!!

Troop On from BFGs-R-Us!

John

Weight when done?

Man John, you're becoming BFG's 'R' Us

Thanks. I assisted him with schematics. I printed the Parts of Star Wars schematics out at full size and sent him my line drawings as well. He is a talented dude! Hard to believe that the rest of the receiver as well as the barrel tip is made of wood.

He is a cool guy to boot.

You can see the similarities between the Woodchuck and the Cushman...

Posted Image

The woodchuck T-21s may start to have Cushman barrel tips since the lathing of wood, in volume, is the biggest challenge for Woodchuck. AND, the Cushman T-21 barrel tip is duplicated off of a Woodchuck-lathed part in the first place, so, they are working together on two projects. The T-21 guns for the MEPD and the DC-15 guns for the clones (Clone-Empire and CT.N).

The Woodchuck is 4 pounds, the Cushman is just over 2 pounds. So, these will be great trooping weapons to boot. No more tired arms!

Later Brothers,

John

:shock: Wow that Woodchuck T-21 looks beautiful John.

Truly great work .

Here is an assembled one with scopes...

Posted Image

Pretty neat. I always thought this was an odd looking gun, but since I have become a sandtrooper costumer, I am starting to really dig it.

I am getting one this week! Hmmmm... do I carry the T-21, or this, or do I carry the DLT-19? Good to have choices!

Troop On Brothers!

John

Again, a great product for a great price.

I already saw the T21 from CCC, but now there's also the woodchuck and this awesome and really great looking MG-15..

Truly a great job again there John

And will BFG's 'R' Us opening up in Europe soon too

Thanks to all... Rolf, Paul, and Dutchy! The gun was made entirely by Cushman from a real MG that was demilled, but he modded it to be more accurate AND to have the scopes. When they demilled it, they block cut the barrel at the connection point, which destroyed the 4-hole barrel, and soldered it together... BUT, he went and scratch-built a new section, cut the gun, and re-added the corrected piece back into place.

Great job Cushman on this one! I just posted the pics... that said, he said he was sending me one, and it may arrive today! Let's hope!

BFG's-R-Us is ready to sell to the Netherlands!

Troop On!

John

Again, a great product for a great price.

I already saw the T21 from CCC, but now there's also the woodchuck and this awesome and really great looking MG-15..

Truly a great job again there John

And will BFG's 'R' Us opening up in Europe soon too

Now that's the news we've been waiting for John..

I will contact Ray/ TD-7304 soon because he is more than interested as well. So I hope we can place an order for multiple weapons soon.

We gotta look 4 real over here as well..

• 4 months later...

WoodChuck here. John, thanks for the compliments. It's now August 31st. I have a Lewis Gun ready to ship. $330 ships it anywhere within USA.. this is the last one, I do not intend on making anymore of them.

pm sent

dan