DONT KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED BUT.....

Maybe go for 1 extra then...already got one though..As you can see..

Posted Image

These are the best pouches i have ever seen .

I got them from a good friend

had to paint 2 of them, but that's just fun to do..

@ Ray..Call me!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I got my two things i ordered and they don't look as clean as they do in the picture the lady had on the auction site.......the leather itself is good shape it's thick and pliable..... no rips or tears but it was moldy and stunk like an old basement!!!!!!It looked like it had gotten wet and had been sitting some where....I'm not going to waste money sending it back as there might be a way i can clean this off but i was a bit disappointed it was moldy!!!!!

Any one else win stuff from her and can you let me know how yours came to you?

Short Trooper (Diana)

Can you tell me or any one else here who knows.... how I can clean it with out ruining the leather?

The leather is in good shape it just needs a good cleaning?

Thanks!

Short Trooper (Diana)

I'd like to know as well to be sure as I just ordered one on Thursday...

Can you tell me or any one else here who knows.... how I can clean it with out ruining the leather?

Thanks!

Short Trooper (Diana)

Word is that the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (a melamime foam product also called basotect) works wonders with leather but I haven 't tried it yet. If you do give it a go, try it on an inconspicuous area first and start lightly.

I've also had success using mild cleansers like Windex as long as the liquid is applied to the cloth and not the leather and it's never allowed to penetrate the leather. You may also want to use febreeze to help get rid of the odor. I did that on some bandoliers I bought for a Tusken costume and it made a big difference.

Thanks!

Short Trooper (Diana)

Word is that the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (a melamime foam product also called basotect) works wonders with leather but I haven 't tried it yet. If you do give it a go, try it on an inconspicuous area first and start lightly.

I've also had success using mild cleansers like Windex as long as the liquid is applied to the cloth and not the leather and it's never allowed to penetrate the leather. You may also want to use febreeze to help get rid of the odor. I did that on some bandoliers I bought for a Tusken costume and it made a big difference.

I have a Mr.Clean Eraser here that has never been used and also some Febreeze. I will try it on an inconspicous spot and the Febreeze and let you know what happens. I also have some Windex too and i'll try it in the morning as it's too dark to see what I am doing.

Short Trooper (Diana)

• 1 month later...

I just got 4 of these pouches for a buck each. I ordered a couple other items along with them to offset the postage.

The pouches were clean and in great shape.

be sure and use the link from the first post to find them listed for a $1, the same lady has them listed for a variety of prices.

Steven