Shoulder Bell Question

td7603

i might be late in the gaem on this, but ive been noticing that some peoples SB's have lips on them. whioch armor set is that? or are you all adding that with ABS and a heat gun. i think i saw on 8034's TD set that on the backplate between the butt plate and the back plate there is a edging that rocks.

post pics.....

most ANH accurate armours have the "illusion of thickness" lip on the parts you mentioned. FX unfortunately doesnt.

If you were feeling brave you could try to add them using a modelling iron, or even a household iron. use a towel to cover the point of the iron and gently move the iron along the edge of the desired piece until it starts to soften. keep running the iron along the edge till its bent over at 90 degrees and then run it under a cold tap.

I would practice on a scrap piece of ABS first to see how the iron behaves before commiting it to your beloved armour.

I used this method for some of my clone stuff, credit for this idea goes to Pete 'stukatrooper'.