Anthony FORREST, MEPD's No. 1 Sandtrooper

hpdblues

Hey gang,

Mr. Anthony "Move along" FORREST will be inducted into the 501st Legion as an Honorary Member on Saturday, November 17, 2007 while attending the Chicago Toy & Game Fair, Schaunburg, IL.

Along with this distinctive honor, Anthony FORREST will also become an honorary member of The Mos Eisley Police Department.

James ROSS, TD-8733 and I are co-sponsors for Anthony's 501st honorary membership. Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances, Faye & I will be unable to attend the festivites in Chicago.

However, our own TD-8733 will have the honor of presenting Anthony with the 501st honorary membership but more importantly, he'll have the distinguished honor of presenting these gifts from The MEPD...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey ROSS, remember to take a lot of pictures...

T

ePS: Oh yeah, I forgot, the helmet is a TE2 high brow "Move along..." bucket.

So if you and James will co-sponsor him, what garrison/outpost will he be affiliated to? All other honorary members of the 501st are affiliated to a garrison/outpost.

Based on past recipients, I'll wager that Anthony will be inducted by both Garrison Tyranus and Pacific Outpost - at least that's how it's reflected.

T

Just a brief progress report y'all...

The TE2 "Move along" bucket and some other goodies mailed from Hawaii arrived in Virginia today safe and sound.

The presentation cometh tomorrow...cheehoo!

T

Greetings everyone,

Just a program update before TD-8733 presents his AAR on Anthony FORREST's 501st Honorary Membership induction.

ROSS called me this AM (Hawaii time) as soon the induction ceremony ended and he informed me that everything went well - then Anthony FORREST took the phone and we talked for a couple minutes. I was so thrilled that he took a couple of minutes to thank me and to tell me how honored he was not only for the 501st honors but also for being selected as our honorary Number 1 Sandtrooper!

I can't wait to see the photos. Thanks ROSS, you done good!

T

Well we did it guys. Mr Anthony Forrest has been brought into the ranks of the 501st and the MEPD.

I was only there for a few hours but had a great time. Special thanks to Jim Nieciecki of Federation Toys,

the Midwest Garrison and the guys from TheForce.net.

Here are a few photos. I will be making the video available as well.

As soon as the editing is done I will let you guys know.

The Force Net guys also did an interview that should be up soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sandtrooper is Chris Spice TD 7306

Great job ROSS!

Thanks for posting these pics!

Faye & I extend a heart-felt "mahalo" to everyone for assisting with this memorable event. We're both sad that we were unable to be there in person.

T