Boots again

TD5422

Sorry to bring up boots yet again, but I can't take mine anymore.

What boots are comfy, who should I get them from, it's getting to the point I don't care how much it costs, after an hour I'm in ****.

Not sure about Motor Cowboy's sizing, but they are expensive $225!

http://www.motorcowboy.com/product/STAR ... STAR1.html

CA Boots don't do custom sizing for the Stormtrooper boots, but say that their sizing is pretty accurate to US sizes.

Check them out here - only $80:

http://www.pimpinshoes.com/product/X1SC ... BOOTS.html

You could always have a cobbler put in custom insoles for comfort. James Ross, TD8733, in Richmond VA had new soles put on his too to make them more SANDTROOPER-ish:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the problem I'm having is around the toe box, and the tops and sides of my toes. they fell like a perfect fit, but after abount an hour they feel like they're tearing me up.

Fond parade memories

Posted Image

Gout Attack From ****!!!!!!!

I was sore from party-trooping last Friday! Stairs seem to be a problem. Plus, I am wearing the cheapy costume boots I got off ebay for $30.

Here are pics of me and my Republic Commando friend... we put the suit together Thursday night for a Friday party... it was just dusty pieces in a box Thursday morning.

Posted Image

See how cross I look? IT'S THE BOOTS!!!

the problem I'm having is around the toe box, and the tops and sides of my toes. they fell like a perfect fit, but after abount an hour they feel like they're tearing me up.

Fond parade memories

Posted Image