4th Time Lucky!!!

Iain Hamilton (TD6598)

Howdy Peeps!!

Once again I'm back for more feedback after I made a total ****-up of my last go at weathering.

Thought I'd let you guys see what I've got so far.The legs are covered in pigment and drying as I type.Awaiting a new AB section from the maker as I managed to break,crush,kill,destroy the last one and if all goes well I'll start the helmet tonight during the Celtic game(or else I'll go for some xbox 360 inspired relaxation).

Then it's on to that frackin' backpack.

Let me know what you think so far guys and all critisism will be taken onboard.

Hopefully won't be too long before my mug shot is up there with the rest of you.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm not quite there yet but you guys are about to get a new recruit to the "Dirty" ranks.

Iain.

It's a little harder to tell what it looks like when it's not being worn, but it looks good to me. If anything, I'd wipe a little off the raised edges on the larger pieces so it looks less even. Just my two cents.

Maby give it a over all weathering again, and then get it off here and there whit wet some paper for some nice details in it.

Maby some more mud, soot dark black/brown colours to it.

Its very hard to say what is right, its a personal thing i think.

And i think you have done a great! job trooper.

Cheers mate

My fav are the hand plates, think u nailed that one flat on the head and drived it in with one hit, lov the detail on them!!!!

I think that the belt might look better if u try to go for the same look on the hand plates.