Fresh new pictures of TM suit.

Rolf

Yeah thanks bro´s, the outshot shots is so much better.

My red wall in the flat has seen "he`s" last days, so for now on only outdoor shots .

When i get the SB pauldron, i will take the suit to a sandy location for some new shots too

Wow, one of the best TD costumes I have seen, if not the best

The detail on the TM is incredible, so sharp Id be afraid of cutting myself on it lol

Havent posted here in a while since my dreams of getting a TD together has been dashed, for the time being at least. Great seeing the fantastic costumes other folks are putting together tho

I wasn't gonna say anything, but yes, it looks a little bit on the yellow ochre-ish side. I would tone it down some with some kind of slate gray color here and there.

BTW, what are you going to do with your AP now?

You may have already said, but I just noticed you have no pauldron?

I wasn't gonna say anything, but yes, it looks a little bit on the yellow ochre-ish side. I would tone it down some with some kind of slate gray color here and there.

BTW, what are you going to do with your AP now?

You may have already said, but I just noticed you have no pauldron?

Copy that.

I like the weathering details i did, but yes maby a bit to yeallow/sandy looking.

Maby i will try to put some more dark brown in it, whit out damage the details i all ready got.

I think i can do that.

Its true the e.g move a long trooper looks more, dark brown/black (when i weathering it is was thinking to give it a more desert look, of sand/clay/mud etc).

My AP/TD is sold to a US trooper from the west coast, whit the pauldron (he´s a member on the mepd board too, so i hope to see some new pictures of my old suit having fun in the big US).

So thats why i´m whit out pauldron, i´m wating for the SB pauldron to come on.

Cheers mates, and thanks for your replys

My first weathering job was too yellow/sandy too... and I thought I can grey those out by applying more darker colours... it was a mess!!!

Then I tried another way... I toned down the yellow area with a bottle of nail polish remover...partially removed the yellow patches and created a newer color. It WORKS WONDERFULLY for me... it creates a more weathered pattern tat I can never recreate with just adding on colors and it also matted up my shiny abs.

I will surely scream if that was my TK suit with all the surface damages done by the remover... but hey! it is a TD... and it looks very nice and sweet now.

you are one lucky dude in one kickass armor! now i am further tempted to go on a bread and water diet for a year or so, so i can afford a whole armor set!

You are not alone! You can share my bread bro.

My first weathering job was too yellow/sandy too... and I thought I can grey those out by applying more darker colours... it was a mess!!!

Then I tried another way... I toned down the yellow area with a bottle of nail polish remover...partially removed the yellow patches and created a newer color. It WORKS WONDERFULLY for me... it creates a more weathered pattern tat I can never recreate with just adding on colors and it also matted up my shiny abs.

I will surely scream if that was my TK suit with all the surface damages done by the remover... but hey! it is a TD... and it looks very nice and sweet now.

I just take some hot water in a bucket.

And some bathroom paper, the hair spray i youse is real heavy/strong.

So it dont come off easy, if you dont youse too many strength on it.

The colour/the yellow, gets slowly toneed down.

I will try to do that.

When it is in place, i can put some new dark browns over it.

I still go after the details brust look, in the weathering.

Some of the real anh once, just look like they got one smooth dark layer all over.

I dont like that, too fast, too easy.

I will work on "him".

Its a hobby, and there will all ways be a few things here and there to do better.

And thats cool.

Eny way i love the suit, and time he will get .

Well peace out sandy bro´s.

Have a nice day