Sandtrooper movie finally finished!

TK9993

About 5 months of filming, posing, recording and splicing and it's finally here!

STAR WARS: To Live and Die on Tatooine

A mysterious figure is trying to take control of Mos Caylor and it's up to TD9993 to stop him!

This is the second film I've produced using stop motion and Star Wars figures. I do these videos mainly for my kids. I use their voices for some of the characters and such, but they are also for anybody else who likes toys, Star Wars or 15 minute films.

I hope you enjoy this film and thanks for watching.

*Please note that because of the limited expanded Star Wars figures available and my poor skills as an Action Figure clothes maker, some figures may NOT be the exact character from the film. Same species, different guy.

Thanks,

Sandtrooper TD9993

Awesome animation . . really great stuff!!

This is exactly the kind of thing I loved doing at college. Wish I had a video camera these days.

Making this type of animation is a lot more work than people think and you have doen brilliantly, from the set building and animation right down to the edit and fx. Its great that you're making these for your kids and getting them involved in the production process too . .what a cool dad!!

Kepp em coming, would love to se emore of these

• 1 month later...