Personal Web Site update, emphasis on TK construction

TD-1536

Just a little shameless self promotion...

http://www.tk1536.com

Mainly useful for general construction tips, etc. However, if you're looking mainly for Sandtrooper tips, head over to Brak's Davin Felth web site. He's got the skinny on that.

Hello bro, your website is just awesome! It is REALLY a prayer answered. I was minutes away from posting a "help" message for some assistance in assembling a set of armor. When I first opened up your site the first observation that came to me was the armor! TE IS the equintessential armor for those who stride towards movie authenticity bar done! I spent the rest of last night carefully scanning your site. Can I PM you with a couple of questions about your armor? Thanks. Take care & aloha. Guns

Just a little shameless self promotion...

http://www.tk1536.com

Mainly useful for general construction tips, etc. However, if you're looking mainly for Sandtrooper tips, head over to Brak's Davin Felth web site. He's got the skinny on that.

Hello bro, your website is just awesome! It is REALLY a prayer answered. I was minutes away from posting a "help" message for some assistance in assembling a set of armor. When I first opened up your site the first observation that came to me was the armor! TE IS the equintessential armor for those who stride towards movie authenticity bar done! I spent the rest of last night carefully scanning your site. Can I PM you with a couple of questions about your armor? Thanks. Take care & aloha. Guns

Sure, feel free to PM, email me. Glad to help anyway possible.

- Mike

As I stated in the other forum, Swet website! Will help a ton when I put my TE suit together.

Thanks! And thank for the tips on the helmet speaker mod. Can't wait to get busy on that.