Grey/dark Fullers Earth?

oo-tee-dee!

Does this stuff exist, or do you add something to it to make it darker? The only stuff I can find is the sandy/creamy colour, which isn't the colour I want....there will be plenty of sandy creamy weathering on my armour already, I wanted a few patches of much darker colour here and there too....

If Fullers earth is a medium that add a dust effect to tone down and blend the overall weathering of the water based colours then as a model builder i have always used this.

Posted Image

You can find three diferent packs or just buy it each colour at a time.You can dust your armour all over or use thinners to crate great washed looks this is not a permenent fix at all you would have to redo areas or try fixing it with hairspray.most of the multi packs have instructions or just play around on some scrap.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mig-Pigments-Sand ... dZViewItem

i think you will get good results

Posted Image

fresh mud drys.If you are making a diorama you want the mud to look wet this kit does that and no nasty jerms lol.There are three kits available one is urban with soot,ruble dust etc .one has light sand dark sand euro earth dark and light earth and i think the other has all you need to make mud effects but you need to use the resin and i would not put that on your armour ,it will not come off.these are pigments and when they dry they leave a very realistic effect ,as if you had gone out to the garden or desert to get it .