Any new news on AP's new armor?

wannab

I'm also interested in the new material. When is AP going to make them and how do I go about letting him/her know I'm interested to place an order for the new type? Has anyone actually bought and worn able to provide some opinion?

On another board a "friend" of AP's reported he isn't making any other type of armor beside .080 ABS. He tried .060 and felt it was too thin, and tried PVC but it was too brittle, which I could have bloody told him. That (the PVC) was the "$400" suit everyone was dying to get. Apparently its not happening. I know that a long time ago TE formed a few helmets in PVC and dropped it for the same reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Thats what I read on FISD. Its a shame, the .060 ABS is so much sharper in detail than .080 ABS.

FISD?

And thanks for the info... need to update the info on my forum now to reflect what is actually being offered by AP.

Would it be possible to get some info on current pricing too... as my contact seems to have vanished off the face of the Earth. Thanks in advance.

I'd be wary of posting stuff on AP's behalf. Sharing info is great but I wouldn't put up contact info or pricing publicly. Especially considering some of the rumors I've heard lately.

Well, wasn't asking for public info... you can pm me, if you got any info to share!?

I've bought from AP before, but not sure my info is up to date, nor my contact info.