UK suppliers of the correct patterned seed trays?

oo-tee-dee!

I've been prowling garden centres looking at seed trays and so far I can't find ANY that match the required base "ridge" patterns for the backpack base boxes. Any UK-based Sandies out there know where I can get them from? Surely I don't have to import them in from the States too?

No one has found them yet. Hopefully one turns up, but we are talking about a minimally 30 year old plastic tray. Then the challenge is finding a three line, and a five line. Then of course, replicating them. I don't think there is a snowball's chance that it will turn up anywhere but in the UK. I'd try snooping around old greenhouses that might still be using old 70's era trays, its a long shot but that is all we are ever going to have.

What's the next closest tray in the UK to use then?

We don't know. You tell us.

If I lived in the UK, I'd probably be arrested by now for snooping in people's old toilets, green houses, junkyards, etc.

OK then I'm trooping at the NSC this weekend but will prowl some garden centres the following weekend - plenty of backwoods tiny ones in deepest Suffolk and Norfolk, never know what I'll come across

OK then I'm trooping at the NSC this weekend but will prowl some garden centres the following weekend - plenty of backwoods tiny ones in deepest Suffolk and Norfolk, never know what I'll come across

That's the spirit!! That's half the fun of this hobby in my opinion.

See you there, you can oogle at my perfect field pack...

See you there, you can oogle at my perfect field pack...

I'll run off with the base boxes when you aren't looking PS just about to post pics of my FINISHED T-21 on the other forum - you guys will weep!!!!!!!!!!!!!