Maybe a stupid question, but . . .

skutch

I got my backpack and it looks killer. My question is: Does the pack needs to look 100% screen accurate, but are we allowed to add an antenna, a hose, or lights, etc onto the screen pack? Or maybe put our TK# on it in Empire lettering? In other words, does deviating a bit exclude one from possible membership? Thanks a ton guys.

Here are a couple of pics so far. I hope this will work for possible enlistment (because I'm all tapped out). You guys are THE greatest of all the legion and I can't wait to troop with each of you, if the day comes.

Posted Image

Here's a pic without the flash so you can see the flashing LED lights I installed.

Posted Image [/img]

Looks good! My only suggestion would be to shorten your blue bottles a bit.

Yep, there was a pack assembled with what we'd call an "inverted" radio. Who knows? Maybe that was the only one right side up and all the rest were inverted!

• 1 year later...

Here are a couple of pics so far. I hope this will work for possible enlistment (because I'm all tapped out). You guys are THE greatest of all the legion and I can't wait to troop with each of you, if the day comes.

Posted Image

Here's a pic without the flash so you can see the flashing LED lights I installed.

Posted Image [/img]

can you point in the right direction with your led set up on the pack?