Pauldrons??

Wannabe TD

Hello, i have some questions about the Pauldrons, that i need expertise help with..

I got myself a TK armor and with it it follows a gray pauldron, does these existe in the Star Wars,and what does it mean??

I have discuised this with TD 0252 to, and he belivied that it was just white one's that was maybe dirty, that they look'd like gray.

Anyone here that know anything about this??

Great site you guys got here.

Best Regards from Wannabe TD

- Must the Empire RISE and the Rebels FALL -

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, i have some questions about the Pauldrons, that i need expertise help with..

I got myself a TK armor and with it it follows a gray pauldron, does these existe in the Star Wars,and what does it mean??

I have discuised this with TD 0252 to, and he belivied that it was just white one's that was maybe dirty, that they look'd like gray.

Anyone here that know anything about this??

Great site you guys got here.

Best Regards from Wannabe TD

- Must the Empire RISE and the Rebels FALL -

That is the debate that will plauge us for generations to come. According to some some it was just a dirty white one that people mistaked for a grey. Others say that gray was what the dewback riders wore.

I say "Wear what color(gray or white) makes you happy!"

I like the gray colour more than white, since the armor is white, i just gets to White'y... hehe. I am wondering if i realy should take a phone to mr. lucas and as.. hehe, no serious i will not send to him, hehe. But thanks about your answer.

And for me the colour gray is real in the ranks... and the gray is for the Dewback Riders.

Does these ranks match right?

Black : Private

White: Sergant

Orange: Squad Leader / Captain

Gray: Dewback Rider / First Sergant? I mean that the dewback riders have a higher or the smae rank as the white ( Sergant).

Please give more notes, and maybe we find out something about this.

Best regards from Wannabe TD

Supposedly, Hasbro created the grey for an action figure of a sandtrooper and it stuck. As far as the ranks go, it's all speculation. There's no definitive answer. I say wear the color you like best!

Posted Image

PAULDRON

The most obvious feature that sets desert stormtroopers apart from their standard stormtrooper counterparts and even from each other are their pauldrons. Davin is one of two white pauldron troopers. The other, unnamed white pauldron trooper can be seen in the Garindan and Docking Bay 94 scenes of Star Wars: A New Hope.

Note: a dewback rider figure was created by Hasbro with a grey pauldron but there is not grey pauldron trooper. They simply misinterpreted the Davin's dirty white pauldron as grey.

taken from http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/davin/index.htm

The CTG sandtroopers wear a Connecticut BLUE pauldron at special events

Posted Image

I agree what ever color you like best.

Posted Image

PAULDRON

The most obvious feature that sets desert stormtroopers apart from their standard stormtrooper counterparts and even from each other are their pauldrons. Davin is one of two white pauldron troopers. The other, unnamed white pauldron trooper can be seen in the Garindan and Docking Bay 94 scenes of Star Wars: A New Hope.

Note: a dewback rider figure was created by Hasbro with a grey pauldron but there is not grey pauldron trooper. They simply misinterpreted the Davin's dirty white pauldron as grey.

Posted Image

It appears that SOME Sandtroopers missed the line to turn in their drop boxes and button ab-plates, AND have been avoiding the Imperial barber shop.... those are NOT regulation hair styles!!!

Posted Image

PAULDRON

Posted Image

I've never seen those loud colors befor lol

LMAO.... Crap... they didn't even have to have any foam padding inside them thar buckets!!

Q: Hey Trooper, what you you line your bucket with to make it fit more securely?

A: Sweaty, inner hair-helmets!!

OK, OFF-SCREEN in the 70's they may have "let their hair down"... a bit, but in the "here and now", we don't play that way!! If you're a guy and you need a BLOW DRYER and a CURLING IRON to get your hair "just right", it's time to give ol' PEE-PEE, who works in the Imperial barber shop a visit!!

And people can say 40 is the new 30 all they want, but having been 30 and looking 40 in the face, it's just not true.

Besides, orange is the new blue.

Ah, ex-squeeze me young man...

But making it through 30, living it up past forty, I've got to say the FIFTY IS THE NEW forty...

70's hair and blue pauldrons aside, please allow a "senior" member to add to this "furball:"

Three colors of pauldrons, that's all: Black (enlisted); White (noncommissioned officer); Orange (commissioned officer)

Hasbro's marketing mistake (grey/gray pauldron) will haunt us forever.

Long hair is kool...on a girl

Carry on!

T

I want to grow my hair out but it gets too wild. Cowlicks and thick coarse hair don't tend to make for good long hairstyles. Didn't stop me from trying though, I had it down to my chin in the mid 90's. Then I did a mohawk for a while, then after I cut that off its pretty much been short or semi short since.