Thought You Knew Mike?

TD1043

A couple weeks ago I ran an article for Sandtroopers.com (since I'm the web admin and 2nd in command there) where I did a one-on-one interview with the oh so wonderful Mike Harrison (TD1536). Mike is a great guy and if you thought you knew him before, you might learn something else about him here...

http://www.sandtroopers.com/dustrho/articles/20070320/

Mike, thanks again for allowing me to interview you for this article. I've had some really good feedback from our readers saying it was a good article. Rock on bro!

Right on, cool read. I really hope that action figure thing pans out, which it looks like it will. I don't know you personally yet, but you have been super cool in helping me, and of course your gear is top notch.

Yep. I agree with Harry. Mike, your site was one of the first I found to give real info on this hobby, and it led me to decide to join the 501st. Congrats, and I can't wait to get my own Mike Harrison action figure. I usually scoff at the MOC thing, but just might have to keep this one in the package.

Just FYI, I have taken it upon myself to now be Mike's agent, and I will be handling all autograph requests. For a little "extra" I can have it personalized

Of course I haven't talked to Mike about this, but his is a Busy man so...

Just FYI, I have taken it upon myself to now be Mike's agent, and I will be handling all autograph requests. For a little "extra" I can have it personalized

Of course I haven't talked to Mike about this, but his is a Busy man so...

Obviously, Mr. Harrison will require my services as a bodyguard. Any "female-groupies" wishing to see Mr. H will have to be "screened" by me!!!

T

good point

just wondering what we can do with mike at some charity events

he´s a official reference trooper

good point

just wondering what we can do with mike at some charity events

he´s a official reference trooper

I'll stand in one place, Seth can point with a laser pointer, Tony will keep the riff-raff away and Rob will find the hot honeys in the crowd and bring them back stage for my personal inspection.