Armor for large thighs?

nobody

Well thats what everyone says although i still see people having to shim them.

I have a set of black armour i bought off sitharmour and i can say the thighs on that definitely are larger than the ones that came with my white FX kit that i bought off an ebay seller in the UK so i guess it depends on whoever is pulling them.

I have the complete opposite problem myself having super skinny thighs so i have to trim like **** to make them not look like clown trousers

I'm certain the FX thighs are larger than the more authentic kits, but they're also shaped strangely. I fitted mine to my thighs, cutting a good bit off in the process and somehow they STILL look like barrels!

I'm giving my old set of origional ArmorFX to my friend but his thighs are too big for the armor. I understand that newer generation FX thigh armor is larger, is this true?

Thanks,

They are larger. If you need a set of the new ones, drop me a PM.

Also, if you are modding your thighs so they don't knock about when you walk, I have added an elastic strap loop, stretched between a small ABS strap on one side (cemented to the inside with a 2" elastic strap loop underneath), to a small ABS strap cemented on the other side with the loop underneath.

When it dries, it creates 2 tensed parallel elastic straps that go from one side to the other just above the knee. When you slip it on, your leg goes between them, centering the thighs perfectly, and not allowing them to bang about when you walk. I will try to get a pic up as soon as I can find it.

It works really well, and is a LOT cooler than foam.