*DONE* TD1043 Requesting Deployment

I'm probably the only staff member here who isn't on the Deployed page yet, but that should hopefully change soon. Please take a look at the photos in the link below, and use the one I thumbnailed for my main shot. Stupid me forgot to take one without the helmet on, so I'll have to partially suit up for that later. Doh!

http://www.td1043.com/photos/2007_03_25/

Posted Image

I'm probably the only staff member here who isn't on the Deployed page yet, but that should hopefully change soon. Please take a look at the photos in the link below, and use the one I thumbnailed for my main shot. Stupid me forgot to take one without the helmet on, so I'll have to partially suit up for that later. Doh!

http://www.td1043.com/photos/2007_03_25/

a><!-- m -->

Congratulations Chris!! It's about time! Don't forget to take a pic with your BFG!

It appears the company I host several of my domains with has been down for a bit. Not sure why it's like that, but I've submitted a trouble ticket with them. I just emailed the two pictures to you that I'd like used in my deployed profile.

Thanks.

looks really cool! great mod on the abplate!

hey Roger (RoCKo), your now the onlt staff member left to deploy.

yep. i know, i know...

i have some days off next week and will be taking pictures...at least this is the plan!

One question, why do always look mad in your photos?

I'm a soldier in the Imperial army, and it's not my duty or responsibility to smile. I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ***, and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Seriously though, I think it just adds a little bit of character to the soldier beneath the armor. Not ****** at all, just acting and having fun.

No wonder I dont have sandtrooper armor anymore. The Empire thougt I smile to much.

turo

People think the same thing with me... that I always look angry or brooding. Deep frown lines ruin everything.