shoulder pouch

Mike had a nice pic on his site of a strap that looped around your neck and shoulder, with the pouch mounted at front. It allowed the pouch to sit where it should without being attached to the pack. To be a film stickler though, no troopers had a shoulder pouch without a pack.

• 1 month later...

Mike had a nice pic on his site of a strap that looped around your neck and shoulder, with the pouch mounted at front. It allowed the pouch to sit where it should without being attached to the pack. To be a film stickler though, no troopers had a shoulder pouch without a pack.

HI Seth, Can't seem to locate the pics... I'm still struggling with it. Can someone please help me... please....

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Someone on MEPD has their shoulder pouch mounted with a set of snaps (one on the back of the pouch and the other glued on the top corner of their chest armor). Maybe that trooper will see this thread and provide some pics

http://www.tk1536.com/accessories.html

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/davin/repli...ther-canvas.htm

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/davin/replica_pouches.htm

You can make a loop of black elastic to sling over one shoulder (diagonally) and attach a pouch to it with heavy duty velcro or snaps to wear a pouch without a pack too. But...no pack, no pouch if you want to be movie accurate!

I used one strip of velcro on the inside of the chest to connect to the pouch and an extra strip connected to the top of the pouch; that in turn is connected to a spot on the top of my shoulder strap or i can put it under ethere or. Heres a pick to give you an idea of what it looks like

this was with an elastic strip that feel off from time to time. I have made changes.

Posted Image

i put a snap on the pouch and one on the backpack strap, simple, highly effective.

the canvass pouch loops on the back are angled so when slid onto the strap it sits on the chest and the shoulder bell nicely. the snap just holds it in place

Here's the picture you're talking about. This is with the three pouch Norweigian one and this solution worked really, really well. I don't use this pouch on my chest any longer, but now attach my current shoulder pouch to my backpack shoulder strap.

Slide your arm through one loop, and wrap the other around you neck.

Posted Image

• 4 months later...