Anyone ever get a helmet from cucblack on ebay?

godzilla

SDS recast. Anything fiberglass is almost without a doubt a recast of something else. Only two original ANH helmets have ever been molded, and neither of them were in Bolivia. I think these guys must have a conference though, every one of the SDS copied FG helmets on ebay say "cast from original helmet".

I got stung with a fibre glass Helmet on ebay the seller was Zen_Skywalker. I was Spewing cause I was really careful and even asked for pics of the helmet I was going to be getting. The one that came was a SDS re-cast and nothing like the pics

Live and learn though. I heard someone since say 'Don't buy a fibre glass helmet unless TE makes it himself' and now I would totally agree with that.

I got stung with a fibre glass Helmet on ebay the seller was Zen_Skywalker. I was Spewing cause I was really careful and even asked for pics of the helmet I was going to be getting. The one that came was a SDS re-cast and nothing like the pics

Live and learn though. I heard someone since say 'Don't buy a fibre glass helmet unless TE makes it himself' and now I would totally agree with that.

Me too! It was before I did the research and was new to this costuming thing. It sucks. Trying to clean it up and maybe sell it to someone else.