Hey, I've been transfered to Bespin!

TD-1536

Here is a link to the ESB helmet in ROTJ and another one of of what looks like a hero and a Stunt helmet in ROTJ to. The hero looking Helmet has lost one of his aerators.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217 ... tROTJ2.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217 ... /ROTJ2.jpg

I'd love to know about the second one are they ESB helmets?

And then there's this guy who needs to pull his shirt down... it actually looks like it's been cut too high for his build.

Posted Image

It's also looks to be held in place at the sides with "Trooper-repair-kit" gaffer's tape.

That looks like it was trimmed just like Mark Hamil's set - almost straight across.

The second photo you posted is just footage from ANH that got spliced into ROTJ because they needed another "Oh s--t they're going to blow up the Death Star, let's all run around the halls!!!" scene and just threw the ANH footage in there instead of filming new stuff.

I never knew that, but those few scenes of chaos were some of my favorite moments in the film . . . they felt very ANH. Now I know why.

If you notice in that second pic from Scooter which is taken from ROTJ, it is actually cut from ANH where the troopers are running down the corridor right after the falcon docks on the death star. You see the troopers running and one is holding his helmet and the other is wearing a hero with a mic tip missing, well that is cut short and the after part is what you see in ROTJ.

Just a bit of useless info

yeah, I saw more pics over in the RPF, I love that helmet, you did an amazing job. Mine looks very similar, but it's hard to tell in the above pictures.

Thanks Mike, I'm still tweeking the helmet when i have time, i did shoot for the weather ESB look but i also put a bit of my own spin of the helmet to perisonalize it. I tryed to lighten up the pictures hope i'm not highjacking.

I was under the watchful eye of the troopermaster while working on this lid:salute:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sorry i'm not the best at PS

BTW your helmet is amazing mike!

yeah, I saw more pics over in the RPF, I love that helmet, you did an amazing job. Mine looks very similar, but it's hard to tell in the above pictures.

Thanks Mike, I'm still tweeking the helmet when i have time, i did shoot for the weather ESB look but i also put a bit of my own spin of the helmet to perisonalize it. I tryed to lighten up the pictures hope i'm not highjacking.

I was under the watchful eye of the troopermaster while working on this lid:salute:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sorry i'm not the best at PS

BTW your helmet is amazing mike!

Is that a TE2 armor you have there on your picture.

Nice work trooper

Is that a TE2 armor you have there on your picture.

Nice work trooper

Nope organial TE armor from his frist run of armor & put together by TE himself long befor he sold his molds

Thanks for the quick reply bro