Opinions Wanted:

TD4128

As I'm trying to scratch build my backpack, I've been trying to source out bits and pieces from various DIY , Craft stores etc.

None of these pieces are attached as yet, this is just a trial of how they would fit together.

Posted Image

What do you guys think, please be brutally honest (but not too brutaly ). Is it a or a ?

Thanks in advance guys!!

No problem at all. The grey tubes on the bottom box that hook onto the top of the pump, plunger or bellows.

Actually this one was the wifes idea, and is the insert to a toilet cistern and is a toilet cistern syphon.

Posted Image

Hopefully it looks close enough to what it should be.

No problem at all. The grey tubes on the bottom box that hook onto the top of the pump, plunger or bellows.

Actually this one was the wifes idea, and is the insert to a toilet cistern and is a toilet cistern syphon.

Posted Image

Hopefully it looks close enough to what it should be.

WOW. You may be on to something there... that's the closest 'found item' I've seen so far that resembles that part. Very interesting indeed!

Great find Leigh, looks like we may be asking you for help soon

The pack is coming along very nicely.

if you found some tupperware meat stackers for the bellows they would be a lovely compliment to your cistern part. not that your existing bellows isn't good

great work mate

Posted Image

Makes you wonder if the original is just a 30 year old version of that. Very interesting find!

The more I looked at it the more I thought the same! I had hoped that I could just use it as it was, but the part where the bellows is now, was just too rectangular to look right.

Thanks guys for all the positive feedback on this, I now have the wife on a scavenger hunt across Britain, looking for parts