The UKG hits C4

TD-4935

Well i've booked my flights, registered and purchased passes and am now poor beyond belief.

There are a number of us going to this so it will be a UKG outing of sorts.

i would truly love to bring the TD but am a bit unsure about transporting the gear, mainly the back pack and the BFG.

If any of you seasoned pros have any advice on this i would appreciate it cos this may be an opportunity not to be missed. i'd feel ashamed meeting all you guys in the clean stuff

is there gonna be a mass MEPD photo situation?

You're not going to stay where you are for C4? Isn't the European C4 in the UK?

And yes, American TSA agents are a nightmare. I could see trying to import/transport Sandtrooper gear in and out of the states as just about impossible.

Hey Mike, C4 @ GenCon(?) in L.A. is in May and Celebration Europe @ Excel in London is July so i get to go to both

i've been chatting with one or two people about the BFG. It's still not a guarenteed method but apparently, as long as you declare you are carrying a "plastic/wood/resin prop/toy gun" it may be do-able.

have you traveled by air (domestic or otherwise) with your pack. if so what did you transport it in?

see you in May (hopefully)

Well i've booked my flights, registered and purchased passes and am now poor beyond belief.

i would truly love to bring the TD but am a bit unsure about transporting the gear, mainly the back pack and the BFG.

If any of you seasoned pros have any advice on this i would appreciate it cos this may be an opportunity not to be missed. i'd feel ashamed meeting all you guys in the clean stuff

is there gonna be a mass MEPD photo situation?

you could try shipping stuff to the hotel or someone nearby

In theory, if you box up everything and ship it to your hotel via FedEx or UPS, you should be golden. That's probably what I would do.

And regarding C4, I'm out. I enjoyed C3 tremendously, primarily because of the location. This time around, there are no such luxuries. I plan to spend this year working on Clone stuff and saving up for the debut at either Shoreleave or DragonCon.

I know I'll end up regretting not going to C4. I just know it.

thats a bummer, i wanted to shake you by the hand

That's what I'll regret most, not meeting all you folks face to face and sharing a few beers. That's actually how I met Seth at C3... he recognized me from my previous band, Misery Index and now here we are.

i also came to los angeles, but i take my stormtrooper with me not my sandtrooper. i also don´t now how to transport the backpack an big gun.

but i take my mepd shirt with me