Ready for the Roseparade,....I think.

TD-4510

Well, I know its not dirty but here it is. I have been working on this thing since March. Please tell me if you see any glaring mistakes that can be corrected. Remember that I will be marching for 5.5 miles in this thing, so if you have any tips, that'd be cool too!

I hope to make another for sandtrooping after the parade pain wears off!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Outstanding - you will do us proud. The only thing I can suggest is to move your biceps higher and secure them to the shoulder bells if they aren't already, lest they either fall down or give you red marks on the inside of your elbow.

Definitely march around for awhile - I just did a trooper Sat & found two areas that I will need to make adjustments if I'm to survive the march.

That said, I'm sure there will be armor parties nightly from the time we arrive to the event for any last minute adjustments.

You are a beauty ready for duty.

Me my self has done it the other way around, iam working on my TK now.

The only armor i have to wear is my TD, they are both AP´s.

I was also sign up for the parade, but others 4 troops from my garrison was the ones to go .

www.nordicgarrison.net is about 40 members, but from 4 countrys Findland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

They wont to have one from every contry, so my luck was small in my TD armor (i think they most want TK´s for it ex.

Hope to troop whit some of ya another time

Thanks guys! I am going to install fans in the helmet this week and trim the cod a little as well. I went out yesterday and purchased white gaffers tape, and superglue and some Dr. Scholls.

I wanna thank Tony, Mike H, Seth, Starwarshelmets.com, Authentic Props, Simon, TK-409, troopermaster, and everyone else who helped or gave advice along the way. I really appreciated your help.