The Dirty Troopers Pack (FINISHED)

The Dirty Trooper

at the moment this is what I have done;

I have made my Frame from the PVC tutorial and it works a treat. I made the 3 joint elbow by drilling a 20 mm hole into the 90o joint and inserted an extention bit into it and it worked well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And I have painted the main boxes with the Country Blue paint.

Posted Image

*This is the finished pack*

Posted ImagePosted Image

Go to my web site for more photos on the field pack.

Great frame! Looks like you'll still need to trim the excess off the main boxes, tho.

Done.

Posted Image

I have mounted the back main boxes too.

Posted Image

It's coming on. I placed the bottom main box on top to see how it would turn out.

Posted Image

Have a look for yourself;

http://thedirtytrooper.com/5.html

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I would like to know is where I can get the main boxes you used at? They look like seed trays I have seen but they are too big (14 x 22 Inches long) Are they availible here in the US at all? I would rather use the main seed tray boxes than a Sterilite Clear box and I can't even get those here where I live.

Oh, and how much are they if they are availible in the US?

Short Trooper.

Whoo, now that is a compliment! I made those The pack was made from the kit the Mike, Charlie & myself worked on. I'll be out of comm for a week with moving but drop me a line if you want a set & I'll get in touch with you when I'm re-connected.

I would like a set and I would like to know how much they are as I will save up to get them if they arent a lot. I have been buying things piece by piece on ebay and I can't find the Sterilite Dlear Storage box 1752 for the main boxes any where! I looked at litter boxes, (they don't look right) and other things but the main boxes on this pack look better.

I want my pack to look right, and pass muster when I get my armor finished to be a SandTrooper.

Short Trooper (Diana)