my son's new bucket

SethB6025

Yes indeed, not a vicarious present at all. He liked playing w/ my bucket & I know I would have loved a stormtrooper helmet when I was a kid (and now too ). Now I don't need to worry about him buggering mine up . Despite the fact that he knew about it (I told him it was for mommy, he didn't believe me ) he was still real excited when he un-wrapped it.

what a great present!

so when is he getting dirty??? i´m sure he won´t be a clean trooper for long!

That's the funny part; he specifically requested a clean helmet. He told me he wanted one just like mine, but without the dust all over it. Then he said just put dirt on the top, but keep the rest clean. He wants to be a sandtrooper someday though, so there's hope.

My dad took me in to see esb, i was only 7 years at the time.

But wow i was hooked when i got out of that cinema.

My dad was working on a news paper.

And he was giving me fotos of esb to my room, and he was also makeing big posters to me of esb (and later of rotj).

He also try to get me all the kenner toys, and tell me about the movie ex.

At that same time i want to be a storm trooper for halloween, but the only thing we could get... Was a thin plastic mask whit a rubber band, the rest of the suit i made out off white clouse and black paint.

But back to you Seth, if my dad could give me a real stormtrooper helmet back then, i will bee in mad happy .

Nice going Seth, a child needs care and there dreams to follow.

BIG from here. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif