EBAY IS GOING NUTS FOR TROOPER ARMOR!!!

td2878

Which is funny 'cause when I bought my kit from him 5 years ago, it fit perfect out of the box & it's my TD today. I wonder which is the rule, and which is the exception?

For noobs, try asking, 'do I trust this guy enough to pay $1700 to find out?'.

That's the problem for n00bs. When I started I had no idea what the Legion was or who was what or anything. I just checked his feedback score and took a deep breath. How else do you move forward?

Things are much better now, but looking at threads from non-501st it seems to not be uncommon either.

I know, I wanted that GF set, great price too in the end (and a laser sniper bid too), I was up refreshing waiting for it to sky rocket and it never. Wish I could have spent the money.

In other news the FX with RT-Mod helm Sandtrooper I put up for sale here went for a crazy load of cash on eBay, hope the Mom and Dad that bought junior a complete Sandtrooper like it! Maybe we'll see him here soon!

• 2 months later...

a few years back i sold two sets for over 2K. but the bidding drove it that high. one was to a mom in texas who got it for her 16yo son for halloween, and even paid the 300 next day shipping as well.

most other sets ive sold went for about 800 to 1200 on ebay.

**** i paid 1600 for the one i currently use. still have one i got for 450 and an ANH set from hong kong for about a grand

• 1 month later...

now that ive been saving up the past yr, i now had (yes, had - past tense) about $650 to $pend to get my armor.

while not quite a TE/TE2 or gino, it is a slight step up from FX, which is what i was going for.

im so happy that i have some stepped up armor on the way, and by this time next yr (if not abit sooner), i should be a young blooded member of 501st