Rubber Gloves

TD-1536

I think we're all in agreement that the original troopers used black rubber gloves. I've personally used Nomex Flight Gloves for the past few years, but always had a cheap pair of black rubber chemical gloves for accuracy when need be. If you've ever worn those kind of gloves you know, they suck... they gather sweat, etc.

However, while making my monthly Wal-Fart trek to buy every tube of Devcon they had, I found these gems!!

Posted Image

They have a cotton lining, making for extra comfort and the rubber is much thicker than your cheaper chemical gloves. Check 'em out!

Great work Mike! I switched to the rubber gloves sometime ago. The just look so much better. I was using my flight gloves as a liner but it was very tight. I will be picking those up today.

Oh by the way I almost forgot. What was TD 1536 doing at Walmart?????

We know that deep down inside you really like the place.

...Oh by the way I almost forgot. What was TD 1536 doing at Walmart?????

We know that deep down inside you really like the place.

oh, I do! The one near my house is a bona-fide ghetto. However_damn you Devcon_the Devcon company and Wal Mart seem to have a monopoly on this wonder glue, and I can't find it anywhere else. I've tried all those similar two-part epoxies by Lok-tite (or however they spell it) and they're crap by comparison.

cool i hope we have those here!, that devcon plastic welder ive looked for it everywhere cannot find it does anyone know if they sell it in canada or call it something else maybe???

Have you tried http://www.devcon.com/devconfamilyproduct.cfm?familyid=182 They have a search function by zip to find a local distributer.

cool i hope we have those here!, that devcon plastic welder ive looked for it everywhere cannot find it does anyone know if they sell it in canada or call it something else maybe???

Have you tried http://www.devcon.com/devconfamilyproduct.cfm?familyid=182 They have a search function by zip to find a local distributer.

thanks for the sweet link florida phil!!!!!!!! i guess ill pick some up this weekend how many tubes do you think i need to do a set of armor and the back pack?? guess ill haveto buy the gun and mixing tube too!! great demo video!

yeah ill also youse nomex flight glove, they are working fine by me.

I also got a pair of thise black plastic glove, they was whit the AP armor when ill got it.

I only touse them for important fotos ex, because they are nasty sweating as **** to have on.

I went to the walmart here in calgary(canada) and they didnt have them either just like the devcon i dont think they do them here, they just had regular rubber chemical gloves which sucks!! Although as they are rubbermaid someone else MUST do them. By the way thanks for letting us know about these Mike!

Mike, can you put the item number up. I looked at Walmart and they had the gloves in a similar package but not with the liner.

Thanks

Try 9W92-PR

The number on the bar code is 41301 00114

The liner is not totally obvious... it's thin, white, made of cotten. They're even machine washable.

not sure about the armor, but I've used about 4 tubes on the pack. I went thick on it though! I mixed E6000 with it as well.

how many tubes do you think i need to do a set of armor and the back pack?? guess ill haveto buy the gun and mixing tube too!! great demo video!