Chest & ab overlap - how much should there be?

dcx13

Recently picked up a WTF ANH TD build. The previous owner was 5'10" 215lbs, and I'm 5'11" 190lbs, so the maths of it was in the ballpark. Sadly, it looks like the 1" difference in our heights splits differently in our torso & inseam lengths. What's the generally accepted amount of overlap between the ab & chest plates? I've already identified length issues with the leg pieces, and it looks like the ab might be short as well. I know the back & kidney butt against each other, and looking at where things need to line up kidney to abs, it looks like the abs will be too short & the chest would be just above the top edge of the abs

Originally I thought I might just be able to get some new legs and go from there, but if the abs are already cut down, then it may be a wash & time to order a new kit. Hoping to avoid that.

There is no exact measurement. The armor is of standard size and is adjusted to the wearer's size using strapping. Whether the chest overlaps by 1 cm or 5 cm depends on the size of the wearer. It should just fit visually.