Introducing Myself ... GIT R DONE!

BearInTheAir

Well, after seeing the phrase "Git R Done" in the subject line, a few people here are gonna know who this is!

Howdy fellers!

My name is Scott Chana, and this will be the 3rd 501st alias I am known as. The other two are "AV8er_Vader" and "Jimmy BufFETT." Some people on here will know me by 5 different names ... the additional two are "Cinco" and "Darth Narcolepsy."

A little about myself, you may have already guessed by "BearInTheAir" and "AV8er_Vader" that I am involved in aviation. I am a student pilot (will be earning my private pilot's rating/license in the next few days) and training to become a commercial airline pilot. Well, here's a pic of me:

Posted Image

I have 5 costumes: ; ; ; ; and the gunner for . But I'm on here to discuss my , so here is a recent shot of me in the armor:

Posted Image

The only things not pictured are my set of green MP-40 pouches, and my mortar cannon for my back. Oh well, I couldn't fit everything on the plane (I was in Maryland with the OLG when I got that pic.) I'll tell ya one thing I do have with the costume that I REALLY like is the Hyperdyne Vortex! The thing makes me sound pretty darn close to a real , and the thing comes with 4 blaster sounds!

I gotta give a big thanks to TD-1536 and his website for all the help he provided to me and the OLG {SMILIES_PATH}/td.gif s. Kinda funny though, I've heard a few {SMILIES_PATH}/td.gif s in the OLG attribute their turn to the dirty side to Mike ... and now there are more {SMILIES_PATH}/td.gif s than {SMILIES_PATH}/trooper.gif s in the OLG. Nowadays, one of the {SMILIES_PATH}/trooper.gif s always complaints when another trooper goes dirty ... and darn it I just start laughing! Also thanks to TD-4242 for helping me reassemble my armor after it fell apart and helping me with a few of the items I am missing!

One more thing ... any OLG trooper and/or Sith Lord on here are gonna know that I am addicted to this thing:

{SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif

There goes the sandbox.

Thanks for stopping by, Scott! This guy is a serious diehard trooper!!! He flew up from Arizona to do a troop in MD! He even beat my record at Farpoint this past year, staying in armor for 13 hours. (my personal record was 12 hours back in 2004). Scott also has a really cool custom back pack... post some pics of it!

There goes the sandbox.

Thanks for stopping by, Scott! This guy is a serious diehard trooper!!! He flew up from Arizona to do a troop in MD! He even beat my record at Farpoint this past year, staying in armor for 13 hours. (my personal record was 12 hours back in 2004). Scott also has a really cool custom back pack... post some pics of it!

At episode 3, i was in my armor for 12 to 24. And at that time ill only have the master replica, OOOOOOooooohhh ruff one.

But it was armor that I was in for 13 hours at Farpoint (my armor had not yet arrived at that point.) After that I smelled like feet wrapped in leathery burnt bacon!

Great one

But it was armor that I was in for 13 hours at Farpoint (my armor had not yet arrived at that point.) After that I smelled like feet wrapped in leathery burnt bacon!

Is that a NICE way to say you smelled like butt?

• 3 weeks later...