Advise Please

Looks okay to me, should be clearable but I can't really tell from that one grainy picture. 

Have a look at the requirements here:

Then check out the armor to get an idea how much work will be required. 

What is even more important is : does it fit your body? The biceps and thighs seem quite big and if you're a thin person, you will have to make these parts fit.

Hope this helps, cheers mate

• Like 1

Well all the parts seem to be there. As Urs says, it just has to look right on your body shape.

Those hand guards look quite chunky. It may just be the angle, but they may need trimming a little, and I didn't see any gloves.

It'll need some weathering too by the looks of the pic.

Pity they don't have a backpack for you too ;)

I would ask who the maker is- the details on the ab section look VERY soft, and I'd ask to see pics of the forearm details as well.

The leg sections are either very wide, or very short, so I'd definitely try it on if possible before buying it. You don't want acres of black space between your plates.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BadBatch said:

I would ask who the maker is- the details on the ab section look VERY soft, and I'd ask to see pics of the forearm details as well.

The leg sections are either very wide, or very short, so I'd definitely try it on if possible before buying it. You don't want acres of black space between your plates.

I was told that the maker is intergalatic supply.. I haven’t spent enough time over here to get a better sense of that particular vendor