So many pictures, I'm not sure how to word the topic...

TD-1536

Can I ask how is everyone attaching the rest of the components to the main boxes?

The reason I ask is because if you look at the main box with the radio on it it has black tape round it, under the radio box so as far as I can see it's not bolted on then put together it has been taped up THEN the radio box was added last.

What I would like to see is a step by step guide to assembling a pack inside and out. nut by nut, bolt by bolt. I'm crap at DIY so I need destruction. sorry instructions as if I'm a 3 year old.

I did prime first, though it may or may not be neccesary. I used rust-oleum country blue, and primed with rust-oleum primer. If you can't find that in the UK, let me know & I'll mail you a color swatch so you can match up to a more accessible brand. I've been working on a tutorial myself, though it's no where near done.

I did prime first, though it may or may not be neccesary. I used rust-oleum country blue, and primed with rust-oleum primer. If you can't find that in the UK, let me know & I'll mail you a color swatch so you can match up to a more accessible brand. I've been working on a tutorial myself, though it's no where near done.

Seth rust-oleum country blue is a no, no in the UK. do you have a link or a colour number mate. i want to get this pack 100% i don't just want any sort of colour.